Yes it’s that time again, another Foodie Exchange roundup! Note that the we have a new home on the web, much prettier and easier to navigate so if you would like to join in on the fun, click here (after you have read the post!). First up, treats from London, England courtesy of Gourmet Traveller. […]
I received my latest parcel from the foodie exchange (you can check out my previous parcels here)! What a nice surprise it was too, arriving at the end of a long week fraught with technical difficulties on my blog and generally one of the busiest weeks I have had at school in a while…. Anyway, […]
As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I love receiving mail, specifically parcels containing food! That would be why I joined the foodie exchange group. Don’t know what that is? Head on over here and check it out. Don’t be shy – sign up!!! (image courtesy freefoto.com) Remember when I received my […]
I received my second parcel from the foodie exchange group! This one all the way from Perth in Australia courtesy of Conor from Hold the Beef! Conor is a witty and talented blogger and if you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should. I think we might be long lost sisters actually since she […]
So in this crazy post-parent-teacher interview-prepping for the Foodbuzz Festival this weekend (and my appearance in the Bertolli Sauces Kitchen!)-gearing up to write reports week, it was with great excitement that I received not one but TWO parcels in the post. I LOVE getting mail, especially parcels, and especially ones containing FOOD! First up, from […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)