Last weekend was my “mid-term break” – much needed after the first half of interminable Term 1 and a week of Parent-Teacher interviews that felt like what I imagine speed dating must be like. Different faces every 10 minutes – it’s overwhelming! This term has been a crazy busy one – all good stuff but […]
Archive | Finger Lakes (New York State) RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month