A blog reader, Shelley who is originally from New Brunswick, emailed me the following information after reading my Fiddleheads post from a few weeks ago: “Being from New Brunswick this is one of the things that spring has in store – you pick them wild and take them home clean them up and then – […]
Since we received fiddleheads in our weekly organics delivery, we needed to figure out what on earth to do with them.. I mean, they are pretty and everything but we had no idea how to cook them etc… Googling around, I was greeted with warnings a go-go about how to cook them properly since they […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)