Another short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I know you’ll be disappointed to hear I did not make this recipe in Paris – but it just worked out that I fit it in my schedule before I left in June. To be honest, I have been so busy this week with […]
It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
It’s my first “French Friday with Dorie” in Paris. One that I have cooked in my tiny tiny kitchen. I mean, it’s REALLY TINY. About 90cm across. See. Not exactly a cook’s dream but hey, it’s in Paris, right? Beggars can’t be choosers. The apartment has a quiet bedroom and wonderful light. And, it’s in […]
When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe involved beets I wasn’t too excited. Beets and I have a love-hate relationship, starting with hate when I was very young and the only beets I ever knew were from a can. Eew! I have had some spectacular beets in the past year or so, […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is exactly the sort of thing I look forward to eating more of when I head to Paris for a month next week. When I lived there as a poor student (then a poor teacher, LOL!) I would often eat mozzarella and tomato salad for my dinner, washed […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies