James Peytons’ chipotle enchilada sauce Featured in the March 1991 issue of Texas Monthly The cooking of Northern Mexico got its spark from ranching culture, in which food was prepared with indigenous ingredients and cooked over a wood fire. Ingredients •3 to 6 canned chipotle chiles; reserve adobo sauce •3 cloves garlic, minced •1 teaspoon […]
Archive | Enchiladas RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis