James Peytons’ chipotle enchilada sauce Featured in the March 1991 issue of Texas Monthly The cooking of Northern Mexico got its spark from ranching culture, in which food was prepared with indigenous ingredients and cooked over a wood fire. Ingredients •3 to 6 canned chipotle chiles; reserve adobo sauce •3 cloves garlic, minced •1 teaspoon […]
Archive | Enchiladas RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen