James Peytons’ chipotle enchilada sauce Featured in the March 1991 issue of Texas Monthly The cooking of Northern Mexico got its spark from ranching culture, in which food was prepared with indigenous ingredients and cooked over a wood fire. Ingredients •3 to 6 canned chipotle chiles; reserve adobo sauce •3 cloves garlic, minced •1 teaspoon […]
Archive | Enchiladas RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes