So here I am in Chili’s at Edmonton “International” Airport. Anyone who knows me will be surprised at this, since a sort of upscale fast food restaurant that serves Mexican-themed food (Toronto Life magazine says “think generic family dining covered in Velveeta Pepper Jack” but that’s a bit harsh) isn’t really my meal of choice […]
Archive | edmonton RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook