Yup, it definitely feels like Spring has sprung! We had apéritifs and TWO meals outdoors over Easter. Here’s a few glimpses of our long weekend… Mini eggs were eaten… Champagne was consumed… And wine… We ate by candlelight… Ate some cheese… And ate dessert for breakfast… Along with freshly baked cinnamon buns… We made pasta […]
Archive | Easter RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies