Yup, it definitely feels like Spring has sprung! We had apéritifs and TWO meals outdoors over Easter. Here’s a few glimpses of our long weekend… Mini eggs were eaten… Champagne was consumed… And wine… We ate by candlelight… Ate some cheese… And ate dessert for breakfast… Along with freshly baked cinnamon buns… We made pasta […]
Archive | Easter RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote