When I travel in France, one of the souvenirs I unfailingly haul home is cooking magazines. I don’t buy or subscribe to that many these days but I love to see what’s happening on the French culinary scene. On my recent trip, as soon as I saw this feature in Marmiton showing how to make […]
Yup, it definitely feels like Spring has sprung! We had apéritifs and TWO meals outdoors over Easter. Here’s a few glimpses of our long weekend… Mini eggs were eaten… Champagne was consumed… And wine… We ate by candlelight… Ate some cheese… And ate dessert for breakfast… Along with freshly baked cinnamon buns… We made pasta […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)