Yup, it definitely feels like Spring has sprung! We had apéritifs and TWO meals outdoors over Easter. Here’s a few glimpses of our long weekend… Mini eggs were eaten… Champagne was consumed… And wine… We ate by candlelight… Ate some cheese… And ate dessert for breakfast… Along with freshly baked cinnamon buns… We made pasta […]
Archive | Easter RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche