Just before I left for France, my kitchen was overloaded with local strawberries and rhubarb from my Front Door Organics Fresh Box. I used up a fair amount making jam but still had more left over and as the weather was so hot, I was thinking a sweet syrupy cordial might be in order – […]
When I was little, I had very strong opinions on what was “fair” and what wasn’t. One of the things I really didn’t think was fair was how other kids were allowed to drink soft drinks (pop) and we were only allowed those on a special occasion (or, when we were sick, we got to […]
Just in time for the holidays, do I have a treat for you… (I mean, who doesn’t love a festive fizzy drink over the holidays?) Win a SodaStream Source (Canada only) That’s right, thanks to SodaStream Canada I have a SodaStream Source Machine in black and a selection of Ocean Spray flavours (value $150) to […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen