Cleo really is a huge part of our lives and just like her mum and dad, she loves all things food and drink related (especially people food and drink) as well as a nap every now and then. She actually had her own blog a couple of years ago when I was in Paris for […]
Number 1 in what is sure to be a recurring series…. Inspired by David Lebovitz’ recent post, here’s my list of things I love about Paris: 1. The bread. I am not a big bread eater here in Canada but I DO enjoy a freshly baked baguette. Especially when it’s delivered to the apartment by […]
(this is based on an assignment I wrote for my Food Writing class at George Brown College in Toronto) It’s green. You mum told you it’s good for you. Popeye swore by it. And all of a sudden it’s everywhere. All over food blog land, spinach is popping up as a popular ingredient somewhere you […]
A grey Monday presented us with a couple of options – shopping or perhaps venturing further afar. Since this was supposed to be the “budget” version of a week in New York (Hmm, now I seem to have forgotten to mention those shoes I bought on Sunday, right – but reduced from $175 to $49 […]
Breakfast on Sunday had to be something to soak up the aforementioned evening of imbibing! Amanda suggested Good Enough to Eat, a sort of cow-themed café that already had a queue outside it when we arrived at 10am! We had French toast, omelettes, toast, fruit, salad, coffee and delicious juice, though I held off on […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)