Ok, so we spent one week in Paris and we headed off to Dinan (Brittany) on Saturday morning – hopefully by the time you are reading this we are not still trying to get out of Paris on the péripherique! You read about our Saturday night dinner and our Monday lunch, right? And you checked […]
Christmas Day dawned bright and sunny (enfin!!!) and we started out the morning lingering over coffee in the flat, with a couple of phone calls to home… Neil presented me with this lovely original painting: My two great loves – Cleo and macarons!!! This was painted by Carole at Paris Breakfasts – ironically, the person […]
Ten years ago in Morocco, even in the midst of Ramadan, we were thrilled to be welcomed and wished Mery Christmans (or even Merry Christmas!). This year to all my readers and friends around the world, I wish you a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. My gifts to you are two-fold: Firstly, following my macaron […]
Christmas week in Paris. What to do, where to go, what to eat and drink? Who better to ask than David Lebovitz? Checking our his blog, I noticed some Paris wine tastings that might interest our friend, Mr budding sommelier, Neil. Off to the Ô Chateau website I headed and found the perfect gift for […]
It’s beginning to look a lot like… Yup – when the Beer Bistro has their “Christmas Beer” menu out, it REALLY feels like the holidays! I was there on Wednesday for a quick bite to eat with good friends (Hi Lynne!) and was SO excited to see the special beer list. I remember drinking “Bière […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect