Man cannot live by chocolate alone… A lot has been written about IFBC, my last post included. There have been varying opinions on the success of the conference – I think all attendees will agree that it was wonderful to connect with old and new friends and, of course, being amongst a bunch of like […]
Today I am pleased to bring you my first wine and food pairing for Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC which I am attending in Seattle this weekend. I will be posting a number of wine/ food pairing posts over the next couple of months and am excited to work with this […]
When I was scouting out places to eat in the Napa and Sonoma valleys, I knew that one place I really wanted to get to was Culinary Institute of America (CIA) Greystone, at least for a cooking demonstration, if not for a meal. I lucked out on both counts and our first night in Napa, […]
Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
During muggy weather like we’ve been having recently, there’s nothing I like to eat more than fruit. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been exciting over the last couple of weeks to see all the Ontario fruits coming into season and it seems a fitting time to announce the third sponsor who is helping me […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)