I had planned to make this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant caviar) last week in France for our final meal. But the eggplants I bought ended up in a pasta sauce instead so I made this in a jetlgged fog on my first day back in Toronto. After two weeks eating and drinking […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Salmon and potatoes in a jar, pp 182-184) might have been a challenge for me, but for the fact that I was able to make it in France and serve it to two people who love salmon (unlike me!). I was excited to make this because I am […]
There is truly nothing more simple than this dish. The only tricky thing is allowing 3 hours for the tomatoes to slow roast in the oven. Which I didn’t. I made Neil photocopy the recipes for the first few weeks of August’s French Fridays with Dorie so we could make them in Alsace (where we […]
It seems like SO long ago that I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – Citrus-berry terrine. In fact, I served it when we invited friends over to help us eat last month’s hot dogs and weisswurst for Charcutepalooza because I figured after all that meat, we would need a light dessert! When […]
Another short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I know you’ll be disappointed to hear I did not make this recipe in Paris – but it just worked out that I fit it in my schedule before I left in June. To be honest, I have been so busy this week with […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote