Healthy snacking. It IS possible and you CAN make your snacks from scratch, cheaper and healthier than store-bought versions. That was the lesson I wanted to teach Les Petits Chefs this week – inspired by this article by Ren Behan over on JamieOliver.com about bread, pizza and pasta with kids. Ever since I read her […]
It’s been a long week, recovering from root canal surgery at the end of last week, getting back to work and then having more dental work (the filling before the crown next month) last night. So I was pleased for a short, easy (and soft!) French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Hummus, p 19) this week. […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies