Am in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, to give a teacher training workshop tomorrow. Never mind the $45 budget I have for dinner, all that was on offer was Subway. Not necessarily bad, actually a good “fast food” choice. Of course I stopped by the liquor store to tart this meal up a bit… But the […]
Ok I have a culinary confession to make… Sometimes neither of us cooks dinner. Life just kind of gets in the way. Especially at this time of year (if you are a teacher you will know what I mean!), there just does not seem to be enough time to fit in the job, the yoga, […]
what are you looking for?
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Tarte flambée, Flammekueche, Flammkuchen