Am in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, to give a teacher training workshop tomorrow. Never mind the $45 budget I have for dinner, all that was on offer was Subway. Not necessarily bad, actually a good “fast food” choice. Of course I stopped by the liquor store to tart this meal up a bit… But the […]
Ok I have a culinary confession to make… Sometimes neither of us cooks dinner. Life just kind of gets in the way. Especially at this time of year (if you are a teacher you will know what I mean!), there just does not seem to be enough time to fit in the job, the yoga, […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month