It seemed like fun when I first read the advertisement (sent to me by a number of people who thought Neil and I would be “perfect” for this). Umm.. yeah, hosting dinner parties is what we do. It’s what we do well. Ask any of our friends. From simple pot lucks to over the top […]
Archive | Dinner Party Wars RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life