It seemed like fun when I first read the advertisement (sent to me by a number of people who thought Neil and I would be “perfect” for this). Umm.. yeah, hosting dinner parties is what we do. It’s what we do well. Ask any of our friends. From simple pot lucks to over the top […]
Archive | Dinner Party Wars RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos