It seemed like fun when I first read the advertisement (sent to me by a number of people who thought Neil and I would be “perfect” for this). Umm.. yeah, hosting dinner parties is what we do. It’s what we do well. Ask any of our friends. From simple pot lucks to over the top […]
Archive | Dinner Party Wars RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey