It seemed like fun when I first read the advertisement (sent to me by a number of people who thought Neil and I would be “perfect” for this). Umm.. yeah, hosting dinner parties is what we do. It’s what we do well. Ask any of our friends. From simple pot lucks to over the top […]
Archive | Dinner Party Wars RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis