Please welcome Maria of FreshEats! Chances are good you’ll travel to Detroit someday, whether it’s for a conference, a business trip or your cousin Ashley’s wedding. Now, I’m fully aware you might not leap with joy at this prospect, but take comfort that despite Detroit’s reputation for drama, there are some good eats in this […]
Archive | Detroit RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)