Please welcome Maria of FreshEats! Chances are good you’ll travel to Detroit someday, whether it’s for a conference, a business trip or your cousin Ashley’s wedding. Now, I’m fully aware you might not leap with joy at this prospect, but take comfort that despite Detroit’s reputation for drama, there are some good eats in this […]
Archive | Detroit RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)