Please welcome Maria of FreshEats! Chances are good you’ll travel to Detroit someday, whether it’s for a conference, a business trip or your cousin Ashley’s wedding. Now, I’m fully aware you might not leap with joy at this prospect, but take comfort that despite Detroit’s reputation for drama, there are some good eats in this […]
Archive | Detroit RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments