Please welcome Maria of FreshEats! Chances are good you’ll travel to Detroit someday, whether it’s for a conference, a business trip or your cousin Ashley’s wedding. Now, I’m fully aware you might not leap with joy at this prospect, but take comfort that despite Detroit’s reputation for drama, there are some good eats in this […]
Archive | Detroit RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber