Being Australian, I grew up knowing and loving lamingtons. And, well, eating them. But not so much making them. In fact I hadn’t made them until a few years ago when I did a kinda sorta tutorial (please excuse the bad photos, it was way back at the beginning of my blogging journey!) in preparation […]
It’s not often the Petits Chefs get to make sweet treats “just because” but I felt that this week, I owed it to their mums to show them how to make awesome cupcakes from scratch, in the hopes that some of the boys might use our day off tomorrow to whip up a batch as […]
Did you know – today is World Nutella Day! Once again, Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso are hosting “World Nutella Day 2014″ (the eighth instalment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. This is my fifth year participating in World Nutella Day – in 2010 […]
I’m a HUGE fan of éclairs. Actually I am a huge fan of choux pastry – it’s so versatile – you can make éclairs and profiteroles, gougères or fancier desserts like Paris-Brest. But as well as being a huge fan of making choux pastry, I love to eat it. A lot. Eclairs are something I’ll […]
Paris – what? I hear you asking about the name of this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Paris-Brest, p 475). Basically, it’s a large choux-pastry ring, filled with crème pâtissière, created in 1891 to commemorate the Paris–Brest bicycle race. It’s supposed to represent a bicycle wheel and apparently became popular with riders on the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Laura on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- A French Fridays with Dorie Trifecta Celebration!! - A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!