Happy Food Revolution Day! I can’t think of a better post to write today than one involving my Petits Chefs. And since it’s Friday, Dorie Greenspan has to be involved too! And since it’s Food Revolution Day, with the theme of “Cook it. Share it.” what better way to celebrate than to share how to […]
Tomorrow is Mothers’ Day and for those of you who are still looking for a quick dish to add to a brunch table or even a dessert, I have the perfect thing. Little pots of jam and cream. That’s right. Jam. And cream. Cream cheese, to be exact. I am thrilled to announce that I […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (coupétade – baked French toast bread pudding, p 419) was one I think I will have to re-make this weekend for Mothers’ Day. Because guess what? My mum loves bread pudding and guess what? She’s arriving for a quick visit tonight It’s a shame Dad won’t be with […]
“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia recipe was for a personal favourite of mine – madeleines (p 334). I’ve made madeleines fairly recently, with the Petits Chefs (from The Bouchon Bakery Cookbook) and I’ve made them before for French Fridays with Dorie. Heck, I even spent an afternoon discussing whether lighter or more […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!