Donna Hay’s Blackberry Cheesecake Pots Ingredients • 250g cream cheese • ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar • ¼ cup (60ml) pouring (single) cream • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 120g fresh blackberries • 8 biscotti, to serve Method Process the cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add half […]
Laura Calder’s Crème Caramel Ingredients 1 cup sugar (for the topping) 2 cups fresh whole milk 1 vanilla bean 6 eggs 1/2 cup sugar pinch nutmeg (optional) Directions 1. Heat the oven to 325°F/160°C. Bring a full kettle of water to the boil, and turn off the heat (this is for the water bath later). […]
Jamie Oliver’s Quick Steamed Microwave Pudding Cakes Ingredients Butter for greasing ramekins 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour sifted 1/4 cup dark brown sugar 6 tablespoons butter (melted) 1 level teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons ground ginger 2 large eggs, preferably free-range or organic 2/3 cup milk 11 tablespoons Golden Syrup Crème fraîche or custard, […]
The 2010 March Daring Baker’s challenge was hosted by Jennifer of Chocolate Shavings. She chose Orange Tian as the challenge for this month, a dessert based on a recipe from Alain Ducasse’s Cooking School in Paris. To tell you the truth, my heart wasn’t really into this challenge from the start – something to do […]
This is the fifth in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. We had been using using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review but this week, since it is this particular group’s last session, I thought I […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect