Wandering through David Jones’ Sydney Food Hall the other week (a must if you are ever in Sydney), I was intrigued to find a little cluster of goods at the end of an aisle. Whilst it was not marked as such, I am pretty sure this is their idea of American “specialty ingredients”. Check them […]
Archive | David Jones RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life