The 2010 February Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Michele of Veggie Num Nums. Michele chose to challenge everyone to make mezze based on various recipes from Claudia Roden, Jeffrey Alford and Naomi Dugid. The MANDATORY recipes for this challenge were the Pita Bread and the Hummus. I chose to make the falafel and cucumber […]
Satay… did someone say satay? The January 2010 Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Cuppy of Cuppylicious and she chose a Thai-inspired recipe for Pork Satay from the book 1000 Recipes by Martha Day. (thankfully it was pork satay and not anything like we saw for sale in Laos) Notes for the challenge: 1. Use […]
I did it – I joined the Daring Cooks! Since I have had to put the culinary portion of my Food and the Media Certificate on hold whilst I complete a couple of PhD courses, I am missing the weekly challenge of cooking something new. I thought the Daring Cooks was a great way to […]
what are you looking for?
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway