Blog-checking lines: Jenn and Jill have challenged The Daring Cooks to learn to perfect the technique of poaching an egg. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I have never poached an egg. Oh, sure, I have one of those microwave egg poachers but that’s not the real deal, right? Neil is the expert […]
I was very nervous when I read the Daring Cooks‘ challenge for this month – soufflé. Now, whilst I have enjoyed a few soufflés in my time, I have never actually made one so I was excited to try. Since this is the Cooks and not the Bakers, I wanted to try a savoury one, […]
The October Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by Lori of Lori’s Lipsmacking Goodness, who challenged The Daring Cooks to stuff grape leaves. Lori chose a recipe from Aromas of Aleppo and a recipe from The New Book of Middle Eastern Food. A lot of you have wondered recently how I manage to do everything I […]
The September 2010 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by John of Eat4Fun. John chose to challenge The Daring Cooks to learn about food preservation, mainly in the form of canning and freezing. He challenged everyone to make a recipe and preserve it. John’s source for food preservation information was from The National Center for Home […]
We interrupt this Road Trip to bring you the August Daring Cooks’ Challenge – hosted by LizG of Bits n’ Bites and Anula of Anula’s Kitchen. They chose to challenge Daring Cooks to make pierogies from scratch and an optional challenge to provide one filling that best represents their locale. When I read this challenge, […]
what are you looking for?
- Lauren Ruben on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Michele on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Melinda on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- KathleenBee on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Victoria Morton on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!