Listening to someone talk about something they are truly passionate about is a joy. Sisters Barbara Accogli and Monja Chiaravalloti (@CakeStarGirlz on Twitter) recently hosted a grand media preview opening of their CakeStar Sweet Boutique – a place where their sweet dreams really have come true – and even after 5 minutes’ listening to them […]
As a special treat for the last Petits Chefs session for the term, we baked mini-cupcakes. I found a recipe I really liked the look of on the California Walnut website and adapted it slightly using almonds instead of walnuts due to some allergies. It’s a pretty easy recipe and didn’t really involve much prep […]
No, no, it’s not a macaron up there ^^ but before you click away let me explain… I have to say I wasn’t entirely thrilled with this month’s Mactweets theme, A Childhood Summer. For me, summers meant Christmas – and I am not ready to start thinking about that just yet, having just started school […]
Anna Olson’s Sour Cream Apple “coffee” Cake Yield 6 Light or low-fat sour cream, while ideal for topping things, is not ideal in baking recipes. Use regular sour cream in all your baked goods. Ingredients: Cake • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature • 1 cup sugar • 2 eggs • 1 teaspoon vanilla • […]
On my blog, High/Low Food/Drink, my husband and I love to explore high end and cheap eats everywhere we go. We’re lucky to be currently based in New York City. We’re so happy to guest-blog here because we love sharing our food adventures with fellow foodies! We definitely have a sweet tooth, so it’s always […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)