This term the Petits Chefs are testing out some of the recipes from my cookbook and this week, I had them work on something I’ve kind of been putting off as I’ve worked through the recipes. Crêpes might sound like a simple dish but there are so many variables in terms of the pans people […]
I am absolutely thrilled today to announce my first of two guest posts for Mushrooms Canada! Last year, I wrote for The Mushroom Channel and so I am excited to continue developing recipes with mushrooms this year! As those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know, one of my favourite […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)