This term the Petits Chefs are testing out some of the recipes from my cookbook and this week, I had them work on something I’ve kind of been putting off as I’ve worked through the recipes. Crêpes might sound like a simple dish but there are so many variables in terms of the pans people […]
I am absolutely thrilled today to announce my first of two guest posts for Mushrooms Canada! Last year, I wrote for The Mushroom Channel and so I am excited to continue developing recipes with mushrooms this year! As those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know, one of my favourite […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes