I am absolutely thrilled today to announce my first of two guest posts for Mushrooms Canada! Last year, I wrote for The Mushroom Channel and so I am excited to continue developing recipes with mushrooms this year! As those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know, one of my favourite […]
Archive | crepes RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen