If you can believe it, I’ve never had to buy an entire cookware set in my life. When I moved to Canada, I left my sad collection of pots and pans in my flat in Paris and inherited Neil’s (mostly) Paderno cookware which I’ve been happily using now for years, supplemented with a few other […]
Like the look of that ^^ Yeah, me too! It’s that time of year again when every Sunday Neil and I sit down at the kitchen table (since, you know, we don’t actually have a dedicated dining room, we can’t sit at our dining table) and menu plan for the week. We like to make […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen