Those of you reading my blog for a while now might remember my very first foray into cooking with kids happened around this time last year. Actually I had been doing the Chef à l’école programme for a few years but last year was when I started wondering if I might be able to run […]
(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
what are you looking for?
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Lindsey on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- KarenP on French Fridays with Dorie: Coddled Eggs with Foie Gras
- Angel Reyes on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris