If you read my blog way back in 2011, you might remember that Neil and I took part in Charcutepalooza – a group of bloggers working their way through Michael Ruhlman’s “Charcuterie” book. You might remember that time I tried to grind meat without the blade in the meat grinder. Or the sausage stuffing extravaganza. […]
Regular readers of this blog will know that I recently reviewed Sarah Elton’s latest book “Starting from Scratch” and I loved it. Ostensibly a book for teaching kids about food, it covers a variety of different aspects of food education. It’s the essential book for a curious kid but one which offers adults a whole […]
The third annual Food Revolution Day will be held on Friday May 16 2014 and this year the focus will be a theme close to my heart - inspiring kids all over the world to get excited about food and cooking from scratch. With over 40 million children worldwide now overweight or obese by the […]
Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
Finally – a book for kids about food and cooking that teaches them about food in a way that is interesting and relevant (and doesn’t dumb things down!). I was thrilled to have a chance to review Starting from Scratch by award-winning food journalist Sarah Elton recently and was overjoyed as I devoured her book […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)