I’ve had a hankering for meatloaf lately so I figured I would put Les Petits Chefs to work this week with Jamie Oliver’s meatloaf recipe. Since time is of the essence in cooking club (we have an hour from start to pickup), I knew there was no way we would be able to make a […]
This was going to be a Wordless Wednesday post, given how fabulous the photos I am sharing today are (if I do say so myself!). However… I would be remiss to not thank Lisa and Miya from Le Dolci for leading Les Petits Chefs in an hour-long cupcake decorating session. On Hallowe’en. Ladies, you are […]
I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey to Puglia” dinner at his “hidden” restaurant in Toronto and have since sent many people his way, and returned a few times myself. Going to a supper club is like going to a great big house party where you meet all sorts of interesting people, then you […]
For the last Petits Chefs session of the year, I decided to test the recipe I contributed to the Peko Peko Charity Cookbook for Japan: Mushroom and Scallion Tamagoyaki. In March, when Japan was rocked by the 9.0 earthquake, the food blogging community was fast to react. All across the world, bake sales and other […]
Les Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week: Chef José Haddad of both Frida Restaurant and Mad Mexican offered to come and show the boys 2 authentic Mexican dips: a fresh salsa and a guacamole. I knew of Mad Mexican a little while ago – having spied their fresh salsa in my local […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!