Wednesday December 23rd 2009. 8.45am Pavillon Elysée Lenôtre, Paris 8ième I WILL learn how to make macarons with FEET. The setting is sublime… A brave dozen of us head downstairs to the workshop: Un petit café to start the morning… And some snacks in case we got peckish throughout the nearly 4 hours… And off […]
Archive | cooking classes RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)