A few months ago, whilst perusing the internet for ideas for our Paris holiday this Christmas, I came across Rosa Jackson’s blog entry about an ArtHome cooking atelier and was intrigued. It sounded a little bit exclusive because each session only accommodated 12 people. Right up my alley – something that was all about cooking […]
Wednesday December 23rd 2009. 8.45am Pavillon Elysée Lenôtre, Paris 8ième I WILL learn how to make macarons with FEET. The setting is sublime… A brave dozen of us head downstairs to the workshop: Un petit café to start the morning… And some snacks in case we got peckish throughout the nearly 4 hours… And off […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries