Wednesday December 23rd 2009. 8.45am Pavillon Elysée Lenôtre, Paris 8ième I WILL learn how to make macarons with FEET. The setting is sublime… A brave dozen of us head downstairs to the workshop: Un petit café to start the morning… And some snacks in case we got peckish throughout the nearly 4 hours… And off […]
Archive | cooking classes RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook