In the culinary alphabet, C is for… cookware, Corelle, (Le) Creuset, Cuisinart, CucinaPro and Calphalon. But did you know that Calphalon is more than just great cookware? Sometime last year, I won a gift certificate for a cooking demo class at the Calphalon Culinary Centre in Toronto. It just goes to show how crazy my […]
A few months ago, whilst perusing the internet for ideas for our Paris holiday this Christmas, I came across Rosa Jackson’s blog entry about an ArtHome cooking atelier and was intrigued. It sounded a little bit exclusive because each session only accommodated 12 people. Right up my alley – something that was all about cooking […]
Wednesday December 23rd 2009. 8.45am Pavillon Elysée Lenôtre, Paris 8ième I WILL learn how to make macarons with FEET. The setting is sublime… A brave dozen of us head downstairs to the workshop: Un petit café to start the morning… And some snacks in case we got peckish throughout the nearly 4 hours… And off […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month