Wednesday December 23rd 2009. 8.45am Pavillon Elysée Lenôtre, Paris 8ième I WILL learn how to make macarons with FEET. The setting is sublime… A brave dozen of us head downstairs to the workshop: Un petit café to start the morning… And some snacks in case we got peckish throughout the nearly 4 hours… And off […]
Archive | cooking classes RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos