Paris. In the summer. What could be better? Well, for me, working in a field I love in Paris in the summer. Yes, that’s right – as well as helping Le Dolci out with their first foodie tour in Paris from July 23-27, I’m over the moon to announce that I will be part of […]
Les Petits Chefs again had the honour of welcoming Chef Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks into the kitchen science lab this week. Vanessa came in the spring for a different group of Petits Chefs and showed them how to make dumplings and pot-stickers and she graciously agreed to come back this term! For those who […]
This was going to be a Wordless Wednesday post, given how fabulous the photos I am sharing today are (if I do say so myself!). However… I would be remiss to not thank Lisa and Miya from Le Dolci for leading Les Petits Chefs in an hour-long cupcake decorating session. On Hallowe’en. Ladies, you are […]
(photograph courtesy of Brenda) I’m thrilled to announce a successful first (of many) macaron making class that took place last week here in Toronto at the delightful Le Dolci studio. When Lisa, who had been following my tweets this past summer in Paris (notably about all the macaron classes I was taking), asked me to […]
Way back in the spring, I bought a Groupon for a new venture in Toronto – a cupcake decorating class at Le Dolci. Shamefully, I have not had the time to use it but last weekend, I finally got my chance to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. Located in […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)