This is the fifth in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. We had been using using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review but this week, since it is this particular group’s last session, I thought I […]
These biscotti and blondies are my contribution to Share our Strength’s 12 Days of Sharing Campaign. What’s that you ask? Every day for 12 days, a different food blog will host a virtual cookie swap by posting a different cookie recipe. The event is organized of Jennifer Perillo of In Jennie’s Kitchen – head on […]
Welcome Natalie from Natalie’s Killer Cuisine! This is my first guest blog, so I am a bit nervous. I have finally started feeling comfortable writing on my own blog, but another one? Its like sleeping in your bed every night then having to sleep in another unfamiliar bed. You are a bit uncomfortable and not […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey