ANZAC biscuits (cookies) Ingredients 1 cup oats 1 cup plainflour 1 cup sugar 3/4 cup coconut 4 oz butter 2 tablespoons golden syrup 1/2 tspn baking soda 1 tablespoon boiling water Method Combine oats, flour, coconut and sugar. Melt butter and syrup. Mix soda with boiling water and stir into the butter, then stir into […]
This is the fifth in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. We had been using using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review but this week, since it is this particular group’s last session, I thought I […]
These biscotti and blondies are my contribution to Share our Strength’s 12 Days of Sharing Campaign. What’s that you ask? Every day for 12 days, a different food blog will host a virtual cookie swap by posting a different cookie recipe. The event is organized of Jennifer Perillo of In Jennie’s Kitchen – head on […]
Welcome Natalie from Natalie’s Killer Cuisine! This is my first guest blog, so I am a bit nervous. I have finally started feeling comfortable writing on my own blog, but another one? Its like sleeping in your bed every night then having to sleep in another unfamiliar bed. You are a bit uncomfortable and not […]
what are you looking for?
- ikkinlala on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Mme. Maman’s Chopped Liver
- Susana on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Zosia on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)