Now I am nearly a year into blogging (just a couple of weeks until my “blogiversary”), I often have people ask me how Neil feels about it (and I totally know I am opening myself up to Neil making snide remarks in the comments section here). Whilst he might have some opinions about the matter, […]
This is the second in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week’s recipe is Lidia Bastianich’s C is for Cheesy Crunchy Broccoli Cauliflower (you can find […]
This is the first in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. When I received the book C is for cooking for review, I knew immediately that I wanted to start an after-school cooking club for my students. Remember when we Le Chef […]
I was fortunate enough to score tickets to see Jamie Oliver speak in Toronto last weekend. Just one day after finishing filming his Food Revolution in Huntington, West Virginia, Jamie spent the afternoon chatting to the Toronto crowd on subjects ranging from how to get your husband to cook to describing his biggest mishap in […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)