There’s really not much to say about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Garlicky crumb-coated broccoli (p 334) was a huge hit with me. All week. I made this dish at least 3 times because I found it incredibly difficult to photograph (and clearly didn’t quite “get it” after so many tries!). Normally I […]
I was pretty excited to see this Quinoa, Fruit and Nut salad (p138) on the list of recipes for French Fridays with Dorie because it totally reminds me of when I lived in Paris. Not only did I first discover quinoa there, but this type of salad is exactly what I ate for dinner many, […]
Thank you Sarah from Maison Cupcake – I am honoured to be hosting this month’s Forever Nigella event – in the month of the Royal Wedding. Well, for me, the second Royal Wedding since “the” wedding will always be Prince Charles and Lady Di’s in 1982. At my Catholic all-girls school, where I was in […]
I love scallops and jump at the chance to order them when we eat out but haven’t cooked them much at home so when I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was Scallops with Caramel-Orange Sauce (pp 317 – 319), I was excited. Then, reading through the recipe, I got to the part […]
I already knew when I saw salted butter break-ups on the menu for French Fridays with Dorie this week that I would love them. I mean, butter + salt is a marriage made in heaven. As evidenced by one of our favourite baguette toppers when we are in France. (I found this in Seattle last […]
what are you looking for?
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Canelles | Kitchen Therapy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!