And so it continues…. Somehow the French Fridays with Dorie crew as we approach our final 10 months or so of cooking from Around my French Table has ended up with a lot of fish dishes to cook – and not just in the fish chapter! It’s going to be a long fishy run to […]
Yes, it’s Cookbook Book Club time again – my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, dinner with Nigella, dinner with Ottolenghi, dinner with Maria Speck, and last month cooked from Naomi Duguid’s book, Burma. This month, […]
It’s my actual birthday today and I’m celebrating with this fabulous chocolate peanut butter mousse from At Home with Lynn Crawford. Lynn Crawford is one of North America’s most popular celebrity chefs. Known for her work in restaurants (including the highly-acclaimed Ruby WatchCo), she’s also seen on Food Network Canada (most recently, as a judge […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a surprising hit in our household. I have to admit that Leeks Vinaigrette with Mimosa (p 111) – a “classic dish” of tender leeks bathed in vinaigrette (made with walnut oil) topped with grated hard-boiled egg (which resembles mimosa flowers, hence the name) – didn’t really sound […]
Ok so this week we’re getting into some of the (many) fishy recipes we have left to make in Around my French Table. These Tuna Rillettes (p 28) weren’t something I was that excited about making – obviously – tuna, salmon and other “fishy” fish (like sardines – coincidentally these are the three different types […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect