Check out the ingredients we had at chef school tonight… What could they be destined for? More on the finished product on Saturday, after consumption…. – Post From My iPhone Tweet
Since we received fiddleheads in our weekly organics delivery, we needed to figure out what on earth to do with them.. I mean, they are pretty and everything but we had no idea how to cook them etc… Googling around, I was greeted with warnings a go-go about how to cook them properly since they [...]
(thanks to Cathy who already wrote a post about this on her blog. If it weren’t a private blog, I would totally make a link here since you already did all the hard work!) Every spring, Neil and I get together with our friends Cathy and Steve (and their daughters Charlotte and Sophia) from Grand [...]
Every two weeks, a little surprise arrives on our doorstep. Our organic box. After quite a bit of research, we decided to go with Front Door Organics. I liked them better than a couple of other companies because it gave you the option of a “custom box” where you can swap items in and out [...]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Love your lentils
- jora on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mandy de Roo: Traveling, Food, Lifestyle and More on Love your lentils
- Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!