Check out the ingredients we had at chef school tonight… What could they be destined for? More on the finished product on Saturday, after consumption…. — Post From My iPhone
Since we received fiddleheads in our weekly organics delivery, we needed to figure out what on earth to do with them.. I mean, they are pretty and everything but we had no idea how to cook them etc… Googling around, I was greeted with warnings a go-go about how to cook them properly since they […]
(thanks to Cathy who already wrote a post about this on her blog. If it weren’t a private blog, I would totally make a link here since you already did all the hard work!) Every spring, Neil and I get together with our friends Cathy and Steve (and their daughters Charlotte and Sophia) from Grand […]
Every two weeks, a little surprise arrives on our doorstep. Our organic box. After quite a bit of research, we decided to go with Front Door Organics. I liked them better than a couple of other companies because it gave you the option of a “custom box” where you can swap items in and out […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos