When I first started blogging, my dad (a former journalist and currently a PR consultant) asked me why? I had a few reasons: 1. I love taking photos (evidence of this first appeared when I was 17 and my dad bought me a camera for my birthday and I would take said camera to school […]
Our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 event was inspired by our recent trip to Laos. We had the idea of sharing our culinary adventures at Tamarind Restaurant‘s cooking school with some friends by recreating the experience in our tiny Toronto kitchen and/ or backyard, weather cooperating. If you have been following the blog, you will have […]
If you didn’t already figure out from the last few posts about Laos what we might be doing for our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner tonight, here’s one last hint… Be sure to check in tomorrow (well, maybe not too early!) to find out how it all went!
My proposal to take part in Foodbuzz‘s 24, 24, 24 event was accepted today… What’s that you say?? 24, 24, twenty – what??? What is 24, 24, 24??? The “24, 24, 24” is the most unique monthly food blogging event covering 24 meals on 24 blogs in 24 hours. From “Dinner in Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen,” […]
Inspired by my good friend Cathy who made this Emeril Lagasse recipe last time we visited her in Grand Rapids, and by this recent blog post on EatBlogSleep, I decided to use up the last of the green garlic (leftover from this salad) and the wonton wrappers we had in the fridge before I head […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015
- What’s cooking? Chewy cereal bars (with a crunch)
- French (Food Revolution) Friday with Dorie 2015: Four years of food education
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- The Mistress of Spices on Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Geoff on Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Mr. Neil on Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Tami on Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015