For those of you who are wondering what on earth is Project Food Blog, it’s a Foodbuzz initiative. According to the website, it’s the first interactive competition where Foodbuzz Featured Publishers compete in a series of culinary blogging challenges for a shot at the ultimate prize: $10,000 and a special feature on Foodbuzz.com for one […]
This is the second in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week’s recipe is Lidia Bastianich’s C is for Cheesy Crunchy Broccoli Cauliflower (you can find […]
This is the first in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. When I received the book C is for cooking for review, I knew immediately that I wanted to start an after-school cooking club for my students. Remember when we Le Chef […]
These biscotti and blondies are my contribution to Share our Strength’s 12 Days of Sharing Campaign. What’s that you ask? Every day for 12 days, a different food blog will host a virtual cookie swap by posting a different cookie recipe. The event is organized of Jennifer Perillo of In Jennie’s Kitchen – head on […]
As some of you know, for my real job, I teach French as a second language to elementary school boys (aged 7-12). I am very fortunate to work at a wonderful school which is able to provide fabulous extra curricular experiences for the boys such as Chef à l’école who visited today for the third […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect