T’is the season for giving, right? Well in today’s post there’s a gift for everyone and a very special gift for one lucky reader You all know how often I make macarons, right? And you must know by now how lost I would be without my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, right? I’ve made so many […]
“What’s for dinner?” It’s a common question in households across the world. And one I am sure causes frustration and stress for those who are supposed to be preparing the dinner. Fortunately for me, Mr Neil knows better than to ask that – thanks to this blog, he’s pretty well fed and mostly I am […]
As a food blogger, I receive a number of PR pitches for products, books, events etc… every day. But it’s not every day I receive an offer of a free pair of glasses. Yes, you read that right – a free pair of glasses. Seeing glasses. Eyeglasses. However you say it, it’s something you might […]
Come on, admit it. More often than not, you’re on your way home from work and have no idea what to cook for dinner. You wish Google worked on the subway (it does here in Paris!). Or, you’re standing in the supermarket wondering what to do about dinner. Madly Googling recipes, hoping inspiration will come […]
Coffee. It makes the world go round. It fuels the staffrooms of the world. I know when our staffroom coffee machine is in for repairs, we are crankier than usual, especially having to drink “regular” percolator coffee. So when the kind folks at Dan Klores Communications contacted me about a Tassimo T20 review and giveaway, […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)