Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I am a bit of a sweet tooth. It runs in the family – both my my mum and sister (and secretly, though he’d never admit it, my dad!) are big on desserts, sweets, chocolate, cakes, pastries… you get the idea… So […]
T’is the season for giving, right? Well in today’s post there’s a gift for everyone and a very special gift for one lucky reader You all know how often I make macarons, right? And you must know by now how lost I would be without my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, right? I’ve made so many […]
“What’s for dinner?” It’s a common question in households across the world. And one I am sure causes frustration and stress for those who are supposed to be preparing the dinner. Fortunately for me, Mr Neil knows better than to ask that – thanks to this blog, he’s pretty well fed and mostly I am […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote