It was around a year ago that I received a copy of My Berlin Kitchen by Luisa Weiss (of the fabulous Wednesday Chef blog) courtesy of the kind folk at Viking. As the launch of the book coincided with back-to-school, I didn’t have a chance to write about it then but it was a book […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know how much Neil and I love to entertain. I recently shared my five top tips for hosting a dinner party but sometimes life doesn’t afford us the luxury of a lot of preparation time when it comes to entertaining – but, in […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I am a bit of a sweet tooth. It runs in the family – both my my mum and sister (and secretly, though he’d never admit it, my dad!) are big on desserts, sweets, chocolate, cakes, pastries… you get the idea… So […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies