I’ve been on a bit of a smoothie kick lately. Perhaps it’s something to do with the winter weather that apparently doesn’t want to go away. A pretty pastel smoothie in the morning goes a long way to help me forget about the cold. Especially when there’s coconut in there. A tiny taste of the […]
I’ve written many a letter from Paris in my time – and I’d give anything to see the letters I sent home especially during my very first couple of years living there in the mid 1990s (well now, that dates me, doesn’t it?). I reckon they’d have formed perfect fodder for a book or, were […]
I’ve been a fan of Taste of Nature bars for a while now but, until just recently when I was invited to “Take the Pledge to Snack Healthy“, I actually didn’t know much about the history of the bars or just how good for you they are – just that they taste great! Taste of […]
It was around a year ago that I received a copy of My Berlin Kitchen by Luisa Weiss (of the fabulous Wednesday Chef blog) courtesy of the kind folk at Viking. As the launch of the book coincided with back-to-school, I didn’t have a chance to write about it then but it was a book […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know how much Neil and I love to entertain. I recently shared my five top tips for hosting a dinner party but sometimes life doesn’t afford us the luxury of a lot of preparation time when it comes to entertaining – but, in […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month