So it’s been over a week since we wrapped up #FBC2013 – Canada’s first ever dedicated food blogging conference. Brought to you by three friends who had a dinner back in May 2011 at Canteen in Toronto. Who, in between joking around with Chef Jason Bangerter, enjoying his fantastic food and showing him our awesome […]
Archive | conferences RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster