Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
Archive | coconut RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos