Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
Archive | coconut RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey