Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
Archive | coconut RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Margrét Jóhanna on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Cakelaw on What’s cooking? Peanut butter, banana and oatmeal energy smoothies
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials