This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Dorie’s Cookies also happens to be this month’s Cookies and Kindness recipe! Some of you may remember that earlier this year, I introduced you to Dorie Greenspan’s latest project, #cookiesandkindness. The aim: To make the world sweeter. The method: Bake/Share/Post For this month’s instalment, Dorie has chosen a […]
It’s the last Petits Chefs post for 2012! Can you believe it? This term I have hosted cooking club not once but TWICE a week (you can check out what my younger students have been up to in cooking club on my school website – working our way through Jamie Oliver’s Home Cooking Skills website) […]
Because I am short on time this holiday season, I decided to invite my Mactweets friends to the International Incident Colour Party. It got a little messy, as parties at this time often do, so I hope we aren’t kicked out of either 😉 For the IIP this month, we were asked to play with […]
When I lived in Paris, one of my favourite guilty pleasures used to be going to Marks and Spencer’s food hall and buying myself dinner (oh and possibly a treat or two). I was devastated moving to Canada to hear that M+S no longer existed here. What was I to do? Neil told me not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes