I posted a version of this chili a couple of years ago. But when Jenn and Barb put out the call to unite the food blogging community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by asking folks to share a comfort dish – something you would make for someone in need – I couldn’t think of […]
Remember this chili from last week? ^^^ Well I promised you the recipe and here it is, without further ado. Try it – you won’t be sorry. I also promised you a winner of the $75 CSN Stores gift card, right? Well according to Random.org… Comment #87 is our winner. Congratulations Lara from Good […]
Like the look of that ^^ Yeah, me too! It’s that time of year again when every Sunday Neil and I sit down at the kitchen table (since, you know, we don’t actually have a dedicated dining room, we can’t sit at our dining table) and menu plan for the week. We like to make […]
Don’t forget to head on over to the POM website and vote for my Red Roast Pork with POMegranate glaze. Click here. Thanks so much in advance! Inspired by Miriam’s post (check out her blog, it’s beautiful!) and a lovely package of extra-lean ground beef from Rowe Farms I picked up the other day, I […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies