Jamie Oliver’s Sweet and Sour Chicken Jamie says: OK, this is easy, but it’s a quick one, so you’ll have to concentrate and stay on the ball. Sweet and sour pork (or chicken!) is an absolute classic and was one of the first Chinese-style dishes introduced to Britain. I’ve tried to make it fresh, light […]
Jamie Oliver’s Chicken and Leek Stroganoff Serves 2 Ingredients Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper 150g long-grain or Basmati Rice (we used long grain and wild) 1 Large Leek Big handful of Chestnut or Oyster Mushrooms (ooops – forgot these…) 2 Chicken Breasts Olive Oil a knob of butter A glass of white wine […]
what are you looking for?
- Evelyne@cheapethniceatz on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway