(Photo courtesy Food Network Canada) Today it’s back to work after a glorious two weeks in Mexico. It’s true that one of the perks of my day job is the holidays and I am lucky that most holidays I am able to travel. Because life is all about travel, right? And food. Someone who gets […]
Archive | chefs RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)