Chef Rossy Earle was our second invited guest chef who came to work with Les Petits Chefs this term. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, Rossy prides herself in infusing Latin American flavours into whatever she creates, making it her goal to merge some of her roots into Canadian food culture. Currently a freelance […]
I am thrilled to introduce the first in a series of guest chefs who will be working with Les Petits Chefs this term – Massimo Bruno of Massimo Bruno’s Supper Club. (no, he’s not teaching robotics! Remember, we work in the science lab for Petits Chefs club!) I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey […]
She’s taught Mexican food guru Rick Bayless regional Oaxacan cooking, and last week she was in Canada to teach at The Stratford Chef School. Mexican Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo instructed culinary students during her first stint as Celebrity Chef in Residence, an invitation that gives the Stratford students a cutting edge, hands-on experiences with world […]
(Photo courtesy Food Network Canada) Today it’s back to work after a glorious two weeks in Mexico. It’s true that one of the perks of my day job is the holidays and I am lucky that most holidays I am able to travel. Because life is all about travel, right? And food. Someone who gets […]
what are you looking for?
- Evelyne@cheapethniceatz on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway