So our last “hands-on” class in Culinary II was making Beef Stephanie – actually mini beef Wellingtons.. Now Beef Wellington is a dish that looks and sounds so fancy and I had never made it before last night. Having made it once (crudely as you can tell from the pics to follow), I might even […]
Ok so the mystery is over… These ingredients turned into this: What is it? Why it’s Seafood Newburg, of course! Out latest offering from Culinary School. You can find a bunch of recipes here but even though I was on the rice portion of the evening, I can tell you there was lobster tail, prawns, […]
Check out the ingredients we had at chef school tonight… What could they be destined for? More on the finished product on Saturday, after consumption…. — Post From My iPhone
(thanks to Cathy who already wrote a post about this on her blog. If it weren’t a private blog, I would totally make a link here since you already did all the hard work!) Every spring, Neil and I get together with our friends Cathy and Steve (and their daughters Charlotte and Sophia) from Grand […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)