Les Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week: Chef José Haddad of both Frida Restaurant and Mad Mexican offered to come and show the boys 2 authentic Mexican dips: a fresh salsa and a guacamole. I knew of Mad Mexican a little while ago – having spied their fresh salsa in my local […]
Archive | Chef José Haddad RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts