Les Petits Chefs were in for a treat this week: Chef José Haddad of both Frida Restaurant and Mad Mexican offered to come and show the boys 2 authentic Mexican dips: a fresh salsa and a guacamole. I knew of Mad Mexican a little while ago – having spied their fresh salsa in my local […]
Archive | Chef José Haddad RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries