Yes folks, it’s World Nutella Day 2010! Who knew? My contribution? A marbled baked Nutella cheesecake with a molten Nutella sauce. I took my inspiration from this cheesecake I posted around American Thanksgiving, figuring I could substitute Nutella for the pumpkin (ahem, a whole CUP of it!) and make the crust with chocolate cookies and […]
As a nod to all my American friends who celebrated Thanksgiving over the past weekend, I decided to make a very seasonal dessert for a dinner party on Saturday (that I didn’t end up attending… sigh… damn flu). Hope everyone reading in the US is recovered enough from their turkey day comas to enjoy this […]
At first glance, yes, a lovely gooey cheese… However, on closer inspection: could it be… a dessert? Why yes, in fact – check out the outer packaging: Uh huh – it’s a mini cheesecake – complete with spoon! Of course, any dessert is much better with this: Double cream. Why can’t we get this in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen